CRESPINA-TOWN OF PISATEL 050-634711 - Fax 050-634740
ADDRESS Piazza Cesare Battisti, 22-56042
HOW TO GET THERE:
AUTO:SS206 towards Collesalvetti Emilia, then detour to Fauglia-Crespina.
BUS:CPT-town, destination Lari.
His first memories date back to 1119, when the archbishop of Pisa was a gift lands "in the valley of Crespina".
The fortress was attacked and taken by the Florentines in 1405 and dismantled in 1434 by order of the lordship of Florence.
The church of St. Michael has some fourteenth-century paintings, but Crespina is famous for its beautiful villas built by the nobility in centuries past Pisan including Valdisonzi the villa, with elegant staircase, and the villas of the rectory and the Belvedere (baroque), the latter has an Oratory Tarot of the eighteenth century, decorated with reliefs of Tempesti.
|< Prev||Next >|