Church Square House
Note: Only the tower is visible from the street.
The simple and solid, built with large blocks of limestone and square of olive groves, is square and joins the church. The top was rebuilt in brick in the second half of the fifteenth century, after a raid in 1295 had damaged the bell tower ends with a pyramidal structure.
The position, which was alien to the plan of the church, suggests a possible military role as it appears aligned with the structures of the old castle and built on an existing tower.
|< Prev||Next >|