The church is located behind the Teatro Verdi.
The church has a twelfth-century facade of polychrome marble and inlaid with marble sculptures are two-tone. Noteworthy is the large and imposing bell tower in 1595, all built in brick. Belonged to the Canons Regular of the Augustinian Order and past, is now home to exhibitions, cultural and scientific.
|< Prev||Next >|