Church of San DonninoVia dei Cappuccini
It is located in San Giusto
Founded in 1240 by Cistercian monks, later went to the Capuchins. After the bombing it was rebuilt the interior with three chapels on each side. Note the wooden cross on the left, attributed to the school of Giovanni Pisano's '200, according to legend the oldest because it spoke to Bernard of Clairvaux, who lived a century earlier.
|< Prev||Next >|