Church of St. Joseph

Pisa to visit

The church, built between 1530 and 1572, belonged to the Jesuit nuns. It was completely rebuilt between 1707 and 1710 by brothers Joseph and Francis Pisani Melani, painters and architects who redesigned the facade and interior decoration in the stucco of the elegant courtroom. Inside there is an organ Agati of the nineteenth and eighteenth century paintings.